Post Question Related To Your Printer Errors, Printer Installation, Printer Setup, Printer Support, Printer Customer Care All in One Place. For All Brand Like Hp Printer, Brother Printer, Epson Printer, Lexmark Printer etc.
WELCOME TO PRINTER SUPPORT FAQ FORUMS
The Best Place to Ask Questions and Find Solutions for All Printing Problems!
Printer Support FAQ Forum is the destination to discuss printer problems you encounter and get answers to all your printer snags and technical issues from certified experts in the field. With decades of knowledge and experience, our primary focus is to address your printer-related questions and combat the various hardware, software and connection-related problems with your printer to take the stress out of day-to-day printing job.
We aim to offer a range of solutions designed to make your printer devices run perfectly in your world. We maintain the highest standards of customer assistance by offering most cost-effective and reliable printer solutions globally. Ask whatever you want; our highly skilled and qualified printer specialists are fully accredited and go above and beyond to provide exceptional printer assistance and tailored solutions to meet the different needs of individuals and businesses.
Is your printer query addressed here? If not, don’t hesitate to call our Printer Support FAQ Toll-Free Number (855) 460-7382 in the USA for your frequently asked questions regarding the printer issue you might be facing.
Our team focuses on being the best printer assistance platform in the US while providing customers with multiple support channels via “Live Agent Chat” or “Email Support” to satisfy maximum queries. We are available 24*7 and 365 days to empower users to seek answers to fundamental printer problems anytime. We strive to help our users with the best assistance possible and as quickly as possible. Currently, our printer assistance is available in English language only.
How to Fix Brother Printer Model MFC-L8610CDW with Error 1D?
Cause of Error Code 1D:
When there is a problem with the duplex unit, your machine begins to display the Brother Printer error 1D. The absence of the duplex option or an issue with the computer's driver or software settings could be the causes.
Another reason is that your computer no longer recognize your device as a printer after you update to the most recent version. It does so because it sees it as a USB Composite Device, which causes issues when using a duplex unit.
And if the same problem is happening with your Brother Printer Model MFC-L8610CDW, don't worry; just take a deep breath and follow the instructions below to fix error 1D.
Solution for Error Code 1D:
Here are a few steps you should take to resolve error 1D.
- Attempt to connect your printer to a different computer (that knows it as a printer).
- Give the computer a little time to identify the printer as a device.
- You must start looking for your Brother MFC-L8610CDW printer once your computer has detected it.
- Next, select the Brother MFC-L8610CDW model of printer.
- Select your model, your OS family, and your OS version before clicking the search button.
- Select the Firmware Update Tool from the Firmware section.
- Currently, click the desired language.
- Click "I accept the EULA" before selecting "Down load."
- At this point, the Firmware Update Tool will start a self-starting download.
- Launch the firmware updater (during this process, the wizard will automatically recognize your computer).
- The wizard must be followed all the way through.
- You can connect your printer to the previous computer and unplug it from the current one once the aforementioned procedure is complete.
- Now, your computer will monitor your printer.
Note: If you don't have a computer, use the network port on your device and follow the directions above.
If the warranty on your Brother printer is still active, you can contact customer support to get help with the issue. They will also help you with any additional troubleshooting that may be necessary.
For more technical info, please visit the Brother Printer Repair blog.