Post Question Related To Your Printer Errors, Printer Installation, Printer Setup, Printer Support, Printer Customer Care All in One Place. For All Brand Like Hp Printer, Brother Printer, Epson Printer, Lexmark Printer etc.

Notifications
Clear all

Canon Printer Error Code 5800

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@johnsmith56)
Estimable Member

Cause: - The waste ink counter reset is the primary cause of Canon Printer Error Code 5800.

Solution: - What occurs when people encounter the error 5800 on their Canon printers? The error occurs when the waste ink pad needs to be reset on the printer.

With just one call, you can always get Canon Printer Support for Code 5800 from us.

Additionally, if you are an enthusiastic user of Canon brand printers, you can follow the detailed instructions provided below:

Replace Waste Ink-Absorber -

The used ink absorber must be changed. As a result, doing so will be a good idea. The following are some additional, more modest steps you can take to fix these errors:

Press the “Power Button” -

You must simultaneously press the power button and hold the stop/reset button while your printer is turned off and connected to the main power supply board.

Press “Stop/Reset Button” -

Additionally, you need to press the stop/reset button twice while your Canon printer is on. Once more, you must simultaneously hold down and press the power button.

Move into Service Mode -

Your printer will enter the service mode as you complete the aforementioned steps.

Press “Stop/Reset” Button -

You must twice press the stop/reset button when the power light is green.

The LED light will turn on in orange and green each time you press the Stop/Reset button.

Note: Your waste ink absorber must be reset by pressing the stop/reset button four times.

• The LED function notes the following whenever you click the reset button:
  • The LED is Green when you press the stop/reset button zero times.
  • The LED is Orange service pattern print when you first click the stop/reset button.
  • The LED turns green with an EEPROM print when you click the stop/reset button twice.
  • The LED becomes orange with an EEPROM print when you press the stop/reset button three times.
  • The LED turns green and resets the waste ink meter when you push the stop/reset button four times.

You can now restart your printer.

Testimonials: –

1. I frequently encountered a paper jam problem. But after a single contact, they immediately fixed my problem.
  2. The Canon printer's error 5800 is my major issue. But with the help of this answer, I was able to develop a solid step-by-step instruction.
  3. I frequently have error 5800 and am at a loss on what to do. I dialed the Canon Printer Support number for Code 5800 and received immediate assistance and efficient solutions.
  4. Although my Canon printer is functioning fairly well, error 5800 recurs occasionally. However, I benefit from their step-by-step instructions and save a ton.
  5. Before choosing their services, my staff frequently struggled with all of these Canon Printer problems and errors. Every time, these mistakes cost us money and time. But. My staff' working hours were cut after getting in touch with them, and I also saved a ton of money by using their 24/7 quick service.
  6. Due to my busy schedule, I can't even afford a half-hour of free time, and since error 5800 keeps occurring, I can't keep up with my work rate. I contacted them as a result, and the problem is now permanently rectified.

How can you remove Error code 5800 from your Canon Printer?

You can save your Time & Save precious Money by opting IT Phone Service Canon Error Code 5800 Support Service.

Popular Canon printers are known for their dependable and fluid printing options. They offer the best imaging, faxing, and scanning services in addition to high-quality printouts. But occasionally, customers report problems when they try to print something from their devices, with errors being one of the most frequent problems.

Every printer experiences the same errors, which are equally problematic. They waste a lot of time and are quite expensive to repair. You can, however, save time and money by working with us. You can reach us at (855) 460-7382, which is a toll-free number.

Visit Printer Support FAQ to get Instant Service, Quick Solutions, and Canon Printer Support for Code 5800.

Share: