Post Question Related To Your Printer Errors, Printer Installation, Printer Setup, Printer Support, Printer Customer Care All in One Place. For All Brand Like Hp Printer, Brother Printer, Epson Printer, Lexmark Printer etc.

Notifications
Clear all

Canon Printer Error Code 6c10

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@johnsmith56)
Estimable Member

Cause: -CAM sensor problem is the primary cause of Canon Printer Error Code 6c10.

Solution: - What occurs when people encounter the error 6c10 on their Canon printers? Well, the CAM sensor error is what causes this issue.

With only one call, you can always obtain Canon Printer Support for Code 6c10 from us.

Additionally, if you are an enthusiastic user of Canon printers, you can follow the detailed instructions provided below:

First, you should try to clean the foam that has collected the waste ink. 

Step 1: Allow the cartridge carriage to move toward the center of the printer by opening the lid. Behind the carrier on the right side, you will see a line of white rollers.

Step 2: The plastic needs to be cleaned right now. Additionally, there is a tiny clear plastic object that protrudes slightly from the end of the rollers. You must remove the ink from the plastic by wiping it off with a small, soft cotton towel. Clean the ink pad

Step 3: You will see a small square item that appears to be a foam pad sticking out from the front of the plastic piece. The printer only consistently collects extra ink in one location. Therefore, push a clean piece of paper towel against the foam pad.

Step 4: After cleaning everything, you need to restart the printer and return everything to its original location.

To reset the ink absorber counter: –

Step 1: Turn off the printer.

Step 2: Then press and hold the resume button.

Step 3: Now, press and hold the power button at the very same time. You will notice that the green led light to lighten up.

Step 4: While you hold the power button, you have to release the resume button.

Step 5: Now, press the resume button twice and then release both the buttons altogether.

Step 6: Now, you have to press the resume button four times and immediately press the Power button.

Testimonials: –

1. I frequently encountered a paper jam problem. However, when I contacted, they immediately took care of my problem.
  2. The Cannon printer's error 6C10 is my major issue. But with the help of this answer, I was able to create clear step-by-step instructions.
  3. I frequently experience the error 6c10 problem and am at a loss for words. I dialed the Canon Printer Support number for Code 6C10 and received immediate assistance and efficient answers.
  4. Although my Canon printer is functioning fairly well, error 6C10 recurs occasionally. But their detailed instructions assist me and aid me to save a lot of time and money.
  5. Before choosing their services, my staff frequently struggled with all of these Canon Printer problems and errors. Every time, these mistakes cost us money and time. But. My employee's working hours were cut after getting in touch with them, and I also made significant financial savings by using their 24/7 quick service.
  6. Due to my busy schedule, I can't even afford a half-hour of free time, and because error 6c10 keeps occurring, I can't keep up with my job pace. I contacted them as a result, and the problem is now permanently rectified.

How can you remove Error code 6c10 from your Canon Printer?

By choosing the IT Phone Service Cannon Error Code 6c10 Support Service, you may save both your valuable time and money.

Popular Canon printers are known for their dependable and fluid printing options. They offer the best imaging, faxing, and scanning services in addition to high-quality printouts. But occasionally, customers report problems when they try to print something from their devices, with errors being one of the most frequent problems.

Every printer experiences the same errors, which are equally problematic. They waste a lot of time and are quite expensive to repair. But working with us will help you save a ton of time and money.

You can reach us at (855) 460-7382, which is a toll-free number.

Visit Printer Support FAQ to get Instant Service, Quick Solutions, and Canon Printer Error Code 6c10.

Share: