Post Question Related To Your Printer Errors, Printer Installation, Printer Setup, Printer Support, Printer Customer Care All in One Place. For All Brand Like Hp Printer, Brother Printer, Epson Printer, Lexmark Printer etc.
WELCOME TO PRINTER SUPPORT FAQ FORUMS
The Best Place to Ask Questions and Find Solutions for All Printing Problems!
Printer Support FAQ Forum is the destination to discuss printer problems you encounter and get answers to all your printer snags and technical issues from certified experts in the field. With decades of knowledge and experience, our primary focus is to address your printer-related questions and combat the various hardware, software and connection-related problems with your printer to take the stress out of day-to-day printing job.
We aim to offer a range of solutions designed to make your printer devices run perfectly in your world. We maintain the highest standards of customer assistance by offering most cost-effective and reliable printer solutions globally. Ask whatever you want; our highly skilled and qualified printer specialists are fully accredited and go above and beyond to provide exceptional printer assistance and tailored solutions to meet the different needs of individuals and businesses.
Is your printer query addressed here? If not, don’t hesitate to call our Printer Support FAQ Toll-Free Number (855) 460-7382 in the USA for your frequently asked questions regarding the printer issue you might be facing.
Our team focuses on being the best printer assistance platform in the US while providing customers with multiple support channels via “Live Agent Chat” or “Email Support” to satisfy maximum queries. We are available 24*7 and 365 days to empower users to seek answers to fundamental printer problems anytime. We strive to help our users with the best assistance possible and as quickly as possible. Currently, our printer assistance is available in English language only.
What to do When Dell printer is not communicating with PC
Cause: - The main reason your Dell printer is not communicating with your computer is that there is a problem with either the printer's software or hardware.
Solution: - If you utilize a printer made by Dell, you can follow the step-by-step instructions below :
1.Stop and restart the Windows print spooler -
- You must simultaneously press the Windows logo key and the R key. You will see a run dialogue box appear on the screen.
- You must copy and paste services.msc into the dialogue box before clicking the OK button.
- You must select your printer spooler from the list that appears on your screen.
- Select it by double-clicking it and opening the properties dialogue box.
- To disable the service, go to the general tab and click the stop and OK buttons.
- Return to the properties dialogue box.
- To enable the service, press the start and o buttons simultaneously.
2.Uninstall the printer and install the latest driver -
The steps to uninstall the printer are as follows:
- The first thing you should do is unplug the printer.
- Now, simultaneously press the Windows key logo and the R key on the keyboard.
- A run dialogue box will appear on your screen, and you must type devmgmt.msc into it before clicking the OK button.
- You must select your preferred printer from the list.
- You must right-click on the device name and choose uninstall from the context menu.
- Now, follow all of the instructions on the screen. When the process is finished, restart your computer.
- You must now connect the printer and navigate to the HP printer's official website.
- You must download the most recent driver for your HP printer from the website.
- Check to see if it is compatible with your operating system.
If you connect your printer to your computer via a USB port, you must also follow the steps outlined below:
- You must first launch the device manager.
- Extend the branch of the universal serial bus controller now.
- The USB root hub device must be double-clicked.
- Now, select the power management option.
- Repeat these steps for each additional USB port.
- Allow the computer to turn off the device in order to save power.
- Press the OK button.
- You must now restart your computer.
Every printer encounters the same errors, which are equally troublesome. You can save time and money by using the Dell Printer Service Center.
For more information on why your Dell printer isn't printing, please call us at +1 (855)460-7382 (toll-free). Dell Printer Support provides quick solutions and immediate service.