Post Question Related To Your Printer Errors, Printer Installation, Printer Setup, Printer Support, Printer Customer Care All in One Place. For All Brand Like Hp Printer, Brother Printer, Epson Printer, Lexmark Printer etc.

Notifications
Clear all

How to add a Epson Printer in Windows 10

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Admin
Topic starter
(@aliana)
Noble Member

Here are the steps to add an Epson printer in Windows 10:

1. Connect your Epson printer to your computer using a USB cable or connect it to your network if it has wireless capabilities.
  2. Click on the Windows Start button and then click on the gear icon to open the Windows Settings menu.
  3. In the Windows Settings menu, click on the "Devices" option.
  4. Click on the "Printers & scanners" option in the left-hand menu.
  5. Click on the "Add a printer or scanner" button.
  6. Windows will begin searching for printers that are connected to your computer or network. If your Epson printer is detected, it will appear in the list of available printers. Select it and click on the "Add device" button.
  7. If your printer is not automatically detected, click on the "The printer that I want isn't listed" link.
  8. Windows will then prompt you to choose the type of printer you want to add. Select "Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings" and click on the "Next" button.
  9. Choose the port that your printer is connected to and click on the "Next" button.
  10. In the Manufacturer column, select "Epson" and in the Printers column, select your printer model. Click on the "Next" button.
  11. If you want to share your printer with others on your network, select the "Share this printer" option and enter a printer name.
  12. Windows will then prompt you to install the necessary driver for your Epson printer. Follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the driver.
  13. Once the driver is installed, your Epson printer should be added to your list of available printers.

I hope these steps help you add your Epson printer to Windows 10. If you encounter any issues, please let me know. If you continue to have problems, you may want to contact Epson customer support for further assistance.

Share: