Post Question Related To Your Printer Errors, Printer Installation, Printer Setup, Printer Support, Printer Customer Care All in One Place. For All Brand Like Hp Printer, Brother Printer, Epson Printer, Lexmark Printer etc.
WELCOME TO PRINTER SUPPORT FAQ FORUMS
The Best Place to Ask Questions and Find Solutions for All Printing Problems!
Printer Support FAQ Forum is the destination to discuss printer problems you encounter and get answers to all your printer snags and technical issues from certified experts in the field. With decades of knowledge and experience, our primary focus is to address your printer-related questions and combat the various hardware, software and connection-related problems with your printer to take the stress out of day-to-day printing job.
We aim to offer a range of solutions designed to make your printer devices run perfectly in your world. We maintain the highest standards of customer assistance by offering most cost-effective and reliable printer solutions globally. Ask whatever you want; our highly skilled and qualified printer specialists are fully accredited and go above and beyond to provide exceptional printer assistance and tailored solutions to meet the different needs of individuals and businesses.
Is your printer query addressed here? If not, don’t hesitate to call our Printer Support FAQ Toll-Free Number (855) 460-7382 in the USA for your frequently asked questions regarding the printer issue you might be facing.
Our team focuses on being the best printer assistance platform in the US while providing customers with multiple support channels via “Live Agent Chat” or “Email Support” to satisfy maximum queries. We are available 24*7 and 365 days to empower users to seek answers to fundamental printer problems anytime. We strive to help our users with the best assistance possible and as quickly as possible. Currently, our printer assistance is available in English language only.
How to Troubleshoot Samsung Printer Error a1-4112
Cause: The failure of the actuator motor is the cause of Samsung printer error A1-4112. This error is in charge of driving both the drum and the development unit, as well as the transfer belt.
Solution: If you own a Samsung printer, you can follow the instructions provided below:
- Take control of the right side panel -
- Turn off the power supply source and disconnect the power and data cables.
- Most Samsung printers have 5 screws (variable depending on model), which must be removed first.
- Open the lower front cover on the back side and then remove the screws from the front side of the Samsung printer.
- Turn your Samsung printer around and remove two more screws from the back cover.
- The right-side cover must be slid to the back end.
- Make sure it slides easily so you can set it aside.
- Secure the Solenoid -
- Remove the restraining screws first. And take them out.
- If they are missing, you must search for them.
- Additionally, as the stickiness fades, a few layers of masking tape (cut in a small square shape) will resolve the issue.
- You'll notice that a small foam pad has been slipped. You must reposition it with a pointed device. You must also ensure that it remains only in its position under the tab.
- Muster and Test the Unit –
If you don't want to touch any open electronics, connect the power cords to the power source. Check to see if the error has been resolved. If not, then proceed as follows:
- Check the motors and solenoids to ensure they are operational and spinning properly.
- Turn on the power-up sequencer.
- You must unplug the power cord and replace the panel.
- Begin reversing the disassembly steps now.
- Also, make certain that the screws are inserted into the correct holes. (Tiny screws are intended to be installed in the lower position of your printer.)
- Connect your printer and start printing with your Samsung printer.
If you have not resolved your problem, please contact us and feel free to seek the assistance of our experts.
For more information on why your Samsung printer is not printing, please call us at +1 (855) 460-7382.